For Christmas break we went to 6 Flags with the kids. It was great. It was nice to spend the entire day just goofing off.
I have learned that I am something of a workaholic. (always gave Trent a hard time for that, and I am worse than he is!) It was nice to get away from the home office and just be with the family. We did let the older kids go do their thing for a while on the wild rides, while Zach and Cody and Trent went on the mildy terrifying rides. I rode the little baby rides with Braxton. His absolute fave was the carousel ride. This picture is taken right below the carousel house. When we met up together, everybody had done their thing, and everybody was happy. We spent some time together, then broke up again to have some fun. Bri, Zach and Brax and I enjoyed the huge light show they had, but then he temp dropped to about 40*, so it was getting a bit cold. I rounded everybody up, and that was our day. Trying to get pics of our older ones seems to be hard, they never are around when you have a camera. I did manage to snap this one of Thain right before we left.
No comments:
Post a Comment