Ok! This is a red letter day! This is Braxton's first day of school. Whoohoo! I really don't know how to act, the house is weirdly quiet, and I love it? I should get something done, but I'm not, I'm just going to sit around, savoring the silence. The cool thing about this is, it isn't a one time shot. That's what gets me. I can look forward to this on a regular basis. Maybe when the newness wears off I'll be able to react in a more adult way, but I doubt it.
I so need to find a camera, they disappear at our house, or they get dropped in the toilet or something. I'll just use my cell phone, though it takes crappy pics. I have decided that I'm going to make entries in this blog even though I might not have pictures to post.
Educated by Tara Westover
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment