Tanille's Post
Hey! Well my life has been pretty crazy. I have been doing theatre for about 2 years now and i just finished up my second UIL One Act play Competition, it was my first lead roll (YAY!) and i played Cecily Cardew in The Importance of Being Earnest. I loved it! We got 2nd place and walked away with the most acting awards (I got one of them!) I am now working on a westernized version of William Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew I got the part of Bianca, and my best friend Edie Scott got the part of Kate. We are performing next Thursday and Friday (the 6th and7th) at 7:00 at Crownover Middle School (free admission) hope you can make it! I will then be particiating in another Theatrical competition at Guyer High later in May. I'm way excited for high school next year! Mainly because of theatre (SHOCKER! I know!) Guyer theatre has a FANTASTIC theatre department, and I cant wait to be a part of the magic! Well other than theatre, I played Volleyball the past 2 years, we went out with a bang this last season by winning district. (: I have, however, sacrificed Volleyball in the name of theatre (another surprise!) so next year my team will be playing without me. ): well thats about it... so, until next time! See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment