It's been over a year since I've posted. What a crazy year. I have been working nights, not sleeping, and I'm glad things are different now. Life is back to normal now, but I still work on occasion when they need me, because I love it too much to give it up. I am going to do more blogging this year, promise.
Now, I'm back to sewing, reading, and being a mom.
Thain has discovered theater, (he said that he loves being the center of attention.)
Brianna is working for an optometrist, and doing a lot for Denton Community Theater.
Zach has still loves cub scouts, and hates riding the bus to school.
Cody loves to skate board and argue with his parents. And hates riding the school bus.
Braxton is 3, feels he can do anything his big brothers can do. Which he can't.
Trent is working his usual 80 hr weeks, and going to school again to take the final classes needed to get his CPA.
So, let's get on with the year, shall we?
Thain is now at region for UIL One Act. I'm going to make him my first guest blogger. I hope. He's pretty busy.
Educated by Tara Westover
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment